- Interior ministry of Russia targets illegal logging in Krasnador – May 30
- Senator calls for increased effort to reduce illegal logging in Chiapas – May 28
- Bolivian ABT recognizes illegal logging is a problem in Tarija – May 26
- 9m3 of Bocote and Parota wood seized in Colima Mexico
- Cocobolo wood seized in Liberia Costa Rica
- 1,818m3 of lumber seized at a major flooring manufacturer in São Paulo Brazil
- $64,000 of timber allegedly stolen in Louisiana United States of America
- 784 Sapote timbers seized in San Martín Peru
- 50m3 of Spanish Cedar seized in Pitalito Colombia
- Authorities raid wood products company Romania
- Nearly 300m3 of Pine logs seized in Zacatlán Mexico
Have a question? Contact us, we’re here to help.
Built by timber traders for timber traders, TIMBERCHECK™ helps you stay informed of risks in your wood product supply chains. Join TIMBERCHECK™.